i'm feel down..
when i try to cheer up the day and then i find out that is not the right time

i'm feel down
when i do something on my best but suddenly it being a 'so-so' for others

i'm feel down
when i try to start a great day for me but unfortunately end up with gloomy day

i'm feel down
when i feel that i can't be the best person for everyone i love

i'm feel down
when i suddenly hurt someone feeling instead of made them happy

i'm feel down
when i realize that i'm always let my emotions taking over my mind

i'm feel down
when my emotions make me feel like i'm acting such an annoying person

i'm feel down
when i write THESE right now then i realize that it can't heal my feeling as i hope so!



urghhhh...crap~!




p/s : forgive my broken english..tesangat malas nk check grammar -_-

0 berbalas bebel ::